Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thankful Gifts







I am so pleased at the way these "Thank you" arrangements turned out for an upcoming Christmas party. The gentleman is thanking all of the people who have helped him throughout the year, and requested 10 table arrangements and two tower arrangements.
I wanted to ensure the table arrangements looked great from all views of the round table and I tied them together with the tower arrangements by incorporating cinnamon scented pine cones. The scent also helps to bring the silk arrangements "to life."

The plan is for 10 lucky people to take home the arrangements. I wish I could go just to keep one for my own home!

And while we're being thankful, thank you to everyone who made this year such a success. Here's to an even more prosperous 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment